Premium INR 36 per day
Hospitalisation Expenses for Injuries INR 1,00,000
Medical Evacuation (Air or Road) INR 1,00,000
Personal Accident (Death & Dissablity) INR 1,00,000
Repatriation of Remains Extension INR 25,000
Extension 1: Outpatient Expenses for Injuries INR 15,000
- Date of Joining Confirmation and Photo ID Proof Required at the time of Claims.
- Coverage Eligibility – Individuals who pre-register themselves for trekking and adventure packages below 6000mts officially booked through designated sources of the client (TREK THE HIMALAYAS) will be covered for the duration of the itinerary only.
- Definition of Adventure Activity – Adventure activity for the purpose of policy will be defined as the activity conducted by any registered customer after officially booking the activity, following all the rules and regulations laid by the respective authorities and under supervision of the designated staff. Coverage in the policy will start from the moment a person starts the itinerary of Trek The Himalayas and terminates when the itinerary completes. (Itinerary-Day 1 of Trek The Himalayas package and end date is last day of the Trek The Himalayas package.)This rate is applicable only for treks which are below 6000mts. This rate is not applicable for mountaineering below or above 6000mts.
- Enrolment – Data for all registered activities will be captured by the client and will be shared with the insurer on daily basis. In case of any event, details of the insured member will be verified from the data captured and submitted by the client. Indemnity bond, Booking receipt (original) ID Proof and other available proof of registration of activity along with the proof that the event happened during the course of activity will be required along with other claim related documents.
- Claim Process – In case any event, member will inform the ASC360 about the incident, TREK THE HIMALAYAS will confirm the eligibility of the claim (Claim was during the ongoing activity and the User was registered) and then client/member will lodge claim with insurer along with documents. Total liability of Lombard in respect of each insured beneficiary (member) shall not exceed the amount attached to single UHID/Unique ID irrespective of number of UHIDs/Unique IDs he is covered under
- Addition/deletion end – Premium to be charged on per trip basis as per declaration received from the client.
- Claim intimation – The claim should be intimated within the 7 days of the occurrence of the event, failing to which company shall not be liable to pay the claim. The client also has to complete all the paper work within 30 days from the date of incident else the claim will not be admissible.
- Endorsement related – Premium shall not be refunded for deletion if any post commencement of the activity. Full premium will be chargeable for the activities in the policy.
- Endorsement related – Any endorsements will be from the date of addition and not from the inception of the policy”
- Suicide, attempt to Suicide or intentionally self- inflicted injury, sexually transmitted conditions, mental disorder, anxiety, stress or depression.
- Being under influence of drugs, alcohol, or other intoxication or hallucinogens
- Participation in actual or attempted felony, riot, civil commotion, crime misdemeanour
- Committing any breach of law of land with criminal intent.
- Death or disablement resulting from Pregnancy or childbirth
- Professional sports team in respect of specific benefit for inability to perform
- Participation in any kind of motor speed contest.
- While engaged in aviation, or whilst mounting or dismounting from or traveling in any aircraft. (Not applicable for fare Paying Passengers)
- Underground mining & contractor specializing in tunnelling
- Radioactivity, Nuclear risks, ionizing radiation
- The Policy is valid for exclusively for the clients of Trek The Himalayas only
- This policy is only valid for the Indian nationals or the expats working in India
- No Pre-existing diseases shall be covered under the policy whether declared or not declared
- No Flights and Flights related cancellations/ rescheduling/ delays are covered under this policy
- Pre- approvals are must for Medical evacuation
- Age Limit – minimum 1 years and maximum 70 years
- Indemnity It is hereby stated that due to any circumstances such as delay in evacuation, delay in hospital admission, delay in attending by the doctors, etc any loss of life, limb, property or any other loss accrues then under such circumstances ASC 360 and Trek The Himalayas shall not be held liable for the losses suffered. It is further stated that any loss, damage, mishappening or any other foreseeable and unforeseeable circumstances arrives in such conditions ASC 360 and Trek The Himalayas shall not be held liable. It is reiterated that ASC 360 and Trek The Himalayas liabilities are limited to the terms as mentioned hereinabove and subject to the terms of the Policy.
- Limitation of the Liability: It is understood that ASC360 is acting as an insurance intermediary and shall not be liable for any claims.
Cancellations made 7 days or more in advance of the event date, will receive a 100% refund
Cancellations made within 3 – 6 days will incur a 20% fee
Cancellations made within 48 hours to the event will incur a 30% fee
Cancellation after the commence date will incur no refund
Terms and Conditions
Misrepresentation and/or Fraud
In case any act done by the client(s) of the Proposer itself amount to negligence, misrepresentation or fraud, under those circumstances no liability can be affixed on the ASC360 and the ASC360 shall remain fully absolved from all cost, consequences and liabilities arising thereof. Also, in such circumstances the Proposer shall indemnify the ASC360 for all cost and consequences arising thereof.
It has been mutually agreed between the ASC360 and persons/consumers that it is the absolute responsibility of the persons/consumers to furnish correct details of the persons/consumers who are willing to buy the offered insurance policies & rescue packages by the Proposer as a sub-agent of the ASC360. For any losses arising due to furnishing of incorrect particulars, it shall be the sole responsibility of the Proposer.
For any force majeure or any hardship occurs beyond the reasonable control of either of the party, renders impossible of hinders of delays the performance of any obligation and which by the exercise of due diligence such party is unable to prevent or overcome, then the failure or omission of such party to perform such obligation shall not be treated as failure or omission to comply with this MOU
If one or more of these Terms and Conditions is found to be unlawful, invalid or otherwise unenforceable, then those provision will be deemed severed from the remainder of these Terms and Conditions (which will remain valid and enforceable).
This contract shall be governed by and interpreted according to the laws of India and all disputes between the ASC360 and the Proposer shall be subject to jurisdiction of the Hon’ble High Court of New Delhi and Subordinate Courts in New Delhi Only.
Emergency numbers to reach our officers and the doctors are
+91-7303800101/ 8448765102/ +91-98826645444
Note – Trek The Himalayas serves as a means to facilitate the connection between clients and the insurance company (ASC360). It is important to note that Trek The Himalayas is not an insurance company itself. In case of a claim, the client must directly contact (ASC360), and the final decision will be made by the insurance company. Nonetheless, Trek The Himalayas is committed to fully supporting clients and assisting them in resolving any issues that may arise.