Feature on TTH Social Media Platforms
It’s time to relive the most cherished moments of your trek. Share your reels with us to get featured on our page. Send us your reels at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Your instagram account should be public.
- Your Instagram handle should be mentioned in the description of the submission entry.
• Video should be 9:16 (1080 X 1920) or vertically full screen and duration must be in between 08 to 15 seconds with a 1:1 thumbnail (Please insert valley or view of the trek image in the thumbnail).
• VoiceOver can be included but CONTENT SHOULD BE GOOD AND RELATED TO TREKKING.
• Avoid Using Text in your Thumbnail picture and send three options to choose from.
• It is the responsibility of each entrant to ensure that any videos they submit have been taken with the permission of the subject and do not infringe the copyright of any third party or any laws.
• The video should be submitted as a Google Drive link and shared access to us.
• Trek The Himalayas takes no responsibility for corrupted entries.
• You must be the sole owner of the copyright of the content entered in the contest.
• Trek The Himalayas holds the right to moderate/edit the video and content shared.
• Trek The Himalayas does not accept any liability for the publication of the unlawfully reproduced video.
• Trek The Himalayas’s decision on all matters relating to the uploaded videos. No correspondence will be entertained.
• The selected reels will be uploaded on our page and the entrant will be tagged.
• By entering your video, you grant Trek The Himalayas the non-exclusive right to reproduce it for any purpose at any time in any media with attribution. For example, we may use your videos for online and offline promotions etc.