For the cancellation of services due to any avoidable/unavoidable reasons, Trek The Himalayas must be notified of the same in writing at [email protected] At the time we receive your written cancellation, refunds based on the total fare are as follows.
Cancellations prior to 25 days from the start of the Trip
- 5% deduction of trek fee
- 100% cash voucher for any trip till one year
Cancellation between 24 days and 15 days to the start of the Trip
- 30% deduction of trek fee
- 100% cash voucher for same trip till one year
- 85% cash voucher for any trip till one year
Cancellation between 14 days and 10 days to the start of the Trip
- Book the same trek, in the same season, with any other batch
- 50% deduction of trek fee
- 80% cash voucher for same trip till one year
- 70% cash voucher for any trip till one year
Cancellation less than 9 days to the start of the trek
- Transfer your trek (same trek, same batch) to your friend
- No cash refund
- 20% cash voucher for the same trip till one year
- 10% cash voucher for any trip till one year
In the unlikely event that TTH cancels a trek prior to the scheduled departure date:
While it is extremely rare for TTH to cancel a trek, we understand that unforeseen circumstances or natural disasters may occasionally require us to do so before the scheduled departure. These circumstances could include continuous rain or snow, thunderstorms, snowstorms, landslides, floods, earthquakes, or any other natural calamity that poses a risk to the safety of our trekkers. Additionally, unforeseeable events such as local riots, curfews, pandemics, lockdowns, government orders, or any similar situations that compromise the safety of the trekking experience may also necessitate a cancellation.
In the event of such a cancellation, TTH will provide you with a voucher equivalent to the amount you paid for the trek. This voucher can be redeemed for any of our treks within the next year, allowing you to still enjoy an adventure with us at a later date.
- The issuance of a voucher is not applicable in situations where you are required to descend from the trek for any reason. The trek leader may make the decision to send you down from the trek due to factors such as insufficient fitness level, symptoms of Acute Mountain Sickness (AMS), high blood pressure, exceeding the designated turn-around-time, health concerns, or if you are found smoking, drinking, or violating the rules set for the trek. In such cases, the provision of a voucher does not apply.
In the rare event that TTH shifts a trek:
We would like to emphasize that weather conditions in high-altitude areas are highly unpredictable and can undergo sudden changes at any time, irrespective of the day. Additionally, circumstances beyond our control, such as natural disasters, political unrest, pandemics, and lockdowns, may impact the feasibility of conducting a trek. In cases where we are unable to proceed with an event due to such circumstances that are beyond our direct control, we will make every effort to provide you with an alternative trek that is safer and more suitable.
In such situations, we will issue a voucher to offset the cost difference between the originally scheduled trek and the alternative trek. This voucher can be redeemed at any time within one year from the date of issue. Please note that a refund fee or reimbursement of the cost difference is not applicable in these cases.
- Change of trek batch is dependent on the availability of seats in the batch
- In case of transferring a trek to a friend, he/she should satisfy all the mandatory requirements put forward by TTH
- TTH holds the right to change/cancel the policies, without prior notice
- Cash refund is applicable only in case of bookings made without using any promotional offer code or vouchers
Cash Voucher Terms:
- This is a non-transferable voucher
- The voucher cannot be merged with any other offer of Trek The Himalayas
- The voucher is valid for Trek booked directly with Trek The Himalayas in India
- To avail the voucher please use your register phone number or e-mail id
- All the other Terms of booking a trek with Trek The Himalayas are applicable to the voucher
- Trek The Himalayas holds rights to add/remove any of the Terms and Conditions without prior notice
Itineraries are based on information available at the time of planning and are subject to change. "Trek The Himalayas" reserves the right to change expedition dates, people or itineraries as conditions warrant. If a trip must be delayed or the itinerary changed due to bad weather, road conditions, transportation delays, government intervention, airline schedules, sickness, or other contingency for which TTH or its agents cannot make provision, the cost of delays and/or other changes are the responsibility of the participant. TTH reserves the right to decline, or accept, any individual as a trip member for any reason whatsoever.