Cancellations prior to 07 days from the start of the Trek: Get a full refund (minus 5% trek cost). The money will be transferred to the same bank account from where the transaction was made.
Cancellations prior to 06 days from the start of the Trek: 100% full refund of trek cost in form of Trek The Himalayas trek voucher valid for 1 year from date of issue. This voucher is applicable for Indian treks only.
Cancellation on Start of Trek date:Get 20% refund of trek cost in form of Trek The Himalayas trek voucher valid for 1 year from date of issue. This voucher is applicable for Indian treks only.
Note: 1. Change of trek batch is dependent on the availability of seats in the batch
2. In case of transferring a trek to a friend, he/she should satisfy all the mandatory requirements put forward by TTH
3. TTH holds the right to change/cancel the policies, without prior notice
4. Cash refund is applicable only in case of bookings made without using any promotional offer code or vouchers
Cash Voucher Terms:
- This is a non transferable voucher
- The voucher cannot be merged with any other offer of Trek The Himalayas
- The voucher is valid for Trek booked directly with Trek The Himalayas in India
- To avail the voucher please use your register phone number or e-mail id
- All the other Terms of booking a trek with Trek The Himalayas are applicable to the voucher
- Trek The Himalayas holds rights to add/remove any of the Terms and Conditions without prior notice
Itineraries are based on information available at the time of planning and are subject to change. "Trek The Himalayas" reserves the right to change expedition dates, people or itineraries as conditions warrant. If a trip must be delayed or the itinerary changed due to bad weather, road conditions, transportation delays, government intervention, airline schedules, sickness, or other contingency for which TTH or its agents cannot make provision, the cost of delays and/or other changes are the responsibility of the participant. TTH reserves the right to decline, or accept, any individual as a trip member for any reason whatsoever.