Easy To Moderate
• Distance- 200 km, Altitude 1,900m/6,200ft.
• Pick up from Rishikesh TTH office 06:00am
• Driving Time-9-10 hrs.
• Last ATM point available in Pipalkoti.
• Market available in Pipalkoti.
• Networks available all along the way.
• Guest house stay (Shared Accommodation).
• Rishikesh to Devprayag (confluence of Bhagirathi river and Alaknanda river)
• Devprayag to Srinagar
• Srinagar to Rudrapryag (confluence of Mandakini river and Alaknanda river)
• Rudrapryag to Karnprayag (confluence of Pindar river and Alaknanda river)
• 35 km, 1 hour, Govindghat (2,050m/6,800ft). travel included in the cost.
• 5 km 10 minutes, Pulna(2,100m/ 6,900). travel included in the cost.
• 9 km 4 hours, Pulna to Ghangharia (3,000m/9,800ft).
• Gradual ascent on a stone-paved path, all the way along the river.
• Water is available along the route.
• Packed lunch will be given.
• Mule and porter facility is available from Pulna.
• BSNL network available at Ghangaria.
• Helicopter service available from Govind ghat to Ghangaria and fro only if weather allow (Not included).
• Stay in guest house (Shared Accommodation).
Note worthy Site: Govinddham Gurduwara, Govindghat; Hemkund Gurduwara base, Ghangharia; Valley of Flowers Information Center; Ghangharia
• Altitude- 3,500m/11,500ft.
• Distance- 4 km, each way.
• Trek Time- 7 hours.
• The Valley is 6-7 km long, ends with a glacier.
• Mixed incline till the valley followed by level walk on grassland.
• Can refill water bottles from streams on the way.
• Packed lunch will be given, no food available in the valley.
• Camping inside the valley is not allowed, can’t stay after sunset.
• Night stay in Guest house (Shared Accommodation).
Prominent flowers:- Blue Poppy, Snake Foil, White Leaf Hog Foot, Himalayan Rose, Meadow Geranium, Dog Flower, Hooked Stick Seed, and River Anemone.
• Altitude- 4,300m/14,100 ft.
• Distance- 5.5 km, each way.
• Trek Time- 7 hours.
• Gradual and steep mixed ascent on a stair welled stone-paved path.
• Mule ride service is available till Hemkund Sahib.
• Can refill water from road side dhabas.
• Hot lunch at Gurduwara langar.
• Brahma Kamal, Himalayan blue poppy can be seen on the way to Hemkund Sahib.
• Night stay in Guest house.
• Distance to Govind Ghat- 13 km
• Trek Time-5 hours
• Driving Time- 1 hour
• Packed lunch
• Guest house stay
Note- GovindGhat to Badrinath is landslide prone area in monsoon time so if our leaders find that your safety is in risk due to weather condition/ landslide or road blockage then we shall skip Badrinath altogether and drive to Pipalkoti directly.
• After Morning Tea/Coffee, Depart to home.
• you’ll reach Rishikesh between 5 -6:00 pm. You can book further travel any time after 7:00 pm
• Buffer day will be used if unable to summit due to of any unforeseen circumstances.
• Opting a buffer day will be a team decision not an individual.
• Keep a buffer day in your travel plan.
• Buffer day is not included in the cost.
• If buffer day is not used in the Expedition then it can be used to explore Rishikesh/Haridwar/ Mussoorie .
• Rishikesh is known for White water Rafting capital of India, Bungee jumping, Cycling in Chilla Forest, Yoga, Ayurvedic Massage, Ram Jhula, Lakshman Jhula, Parmarth aarti, Big ashrams.
• Haridwar is known for Pilgrimage, Numerous temples, Har Ki Pauri, Ganga Aarti, Jungle safari in Rajaji National Park, Ayurvedic medicines and herbal remedies.
• Mussoorie is known for Mall Road, Shopping, Kempty Falls, Municipal Garden, Sir George everests house.
Note:- • Distance, Altitude and Trekking hours are approximate and round off.
• Keep original and copy of ID proof handy.