For the cancellation of services due to any avoidable/unavoidable reasons, Trek The Himalayas must be notified of the same in writing at firstname.lastname@example.org At the time we receive your written cancellation, refunds based on the total fare are as follows.
Cancellations prior to 25 days from the start of the Trip
- 5% deduction of trek fee
- 100% cash voucher for any trip till one year
Cancellation between 24 days and 15 days to the start of the Trip
- 30% deduction of trek fee
- 100% cash voucher for same trip till one year
- 85% cash voucher for any trip till one year
Cancellation between 14 days and 10 days to the start of the Trip
- Book the same trek, in the same season, with any other batch
- 50% deduction of trek fee
- 80% cash voucher for same trip till one year
- 70% cash voucher for any trip till one year
Cancellation less than 9 days to the start of the trek
- Transfer your trek (same trek, same batch) to your friend
- No cash refund
- 20% cash voucher for the same trip till one year
- 10% cash voucher for any trip till one year
If by a rare consequence TTH calls off/cancels a trek:
At TTH, we almost never call off or cancel our treks. But in the rare event that we do call off or cancel a trek due to any unforeseen circumstances or natural catastrophes like continuous rain or snow, thunderstorms, snowstorms, landslides, floods, earthquakes, or any other natural calamity that prevents us from carrying out a trek in a safe manner, unforeseeable circumstances like local riots, curfews, pandemics, lockdowns, government orders, or any such situations that prevents a safe trekking experience, TTH will issue a voucher summing up to the same amount as your trek fee. The voucher can be redeemed on any of the treks over a period of the next year.
- If the entirety of your group fails to reach or cross the pickup point, or abandons the trek, due to any unforeseen circumstances like snowfall or heavy rainfall, landslide, and such, in such a case the voucher will not be issued. You can, however, choose to repeat the trek with us.
- The voucher is also not issued if for any reason you have to come down from the trek. The trek leader may send you down from the trek, owing to reasons like lack of fitness, AMS, blood pressure, turn-around-time, health issues, or if you are found smoking/ drinking, or breaking the rules of the trek. Vouchers are issued only when the whole trek is cancelled or called off on behalf of TTH.
In the rare event that TTH shifts a trek:
As we mention always, weather conditions at high altitudes are extremely unpredictable and can change at any time of any day. Also, situations like natural calamities or political unrest, pandemics and lockdowns, etc are out of our control and if an event cannot run under any such circumstances that we do not directly have control over then we will try to give you an alternative trek, which means your trek will be shifted from one trek to another, which will be safer and more favourable.
In these cases, a voucher is issued to mitigate the difference in cost between the two treks. You can redeem the voucher at any time over a period of one year from the date of issue. A refund fee or refund of the difference is not applicable.
- Change of trek batch is dependent on the availability of seats in the batch
- In case of transferring a trek to a friend, he/she should satisfy all the mandatory requirements put forward by TTH
- TTH holds the right to change/cancel the policies, without prior notice
- Cash refund is applicable only in case of bookings made without using any promotional offer code or vouchers
Cash Voucher Terms:
- This is a non-transferable voucher
- The voucher cannot be merged with any other offer of Trek The Himalayas
- The voucher is valid for Trek booked directly with Trek The Himalayas in India
- To avail the voucher please use your register phone number or e-mail id
- All the other Terms of booking a trek with Trek The Himalayas are applicable to the voucher
- Trek The Himalayas holds rights to add/remove any of the Terms and Conditions without prior notice
Itineraries are based on information available at the time of planning and are subject to change. "Trek The Himalayas" reserves the right to change expedition dates, people or itineraries as conditions warrant. If a trip must be delayed or the itinerary changed due to bad weather, road conditions, transportation delays, government intervention, airline schedules, sickness, or other contingency for which TTH or its agents cannot make provision, the cost of delays and/or other changes are the responsibility of the participant. TTH reserves the right to decline, or accept, any individual as a trip member for any reason whatsoever.